понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD FULL METAL PANIC SUB INDO IDWS

Jan 18, Jeffrey rated it liked it Shelves: I had read this a long time ago, but as I did not remember anything, it was as if I was reading it for the first time. Volume 1 by Shouji Gatou. A quick, fun read that made me giggle - I love the characters and how they react to each other. Jul 19, K. So far it doesn't seem to be that different. full metal panic sub indo idws

Uploader: Tajar
Date Added: 23 September 2011
File Size: 42.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66659
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Gave him my credit card and everything.

Full Metal Panic! Volume 1 by Shouji Gatou

This is the beginning of the the Full Metal Panic novels, and was later adapted as the first seven episodes of the anime. Add the ugly artwork and you get mediocre manga at best. Be the first to ask a question pabic Full Metal Panic! Volume 1 by Shouji Gatou.

full metal panic sub indo idws

Dec 31, julie ufll it it was amazing. Oct 23, Kathleen rated it liked it Shelves: I haven't read any books by this author before and was interested to see what it was about.

Dec 14, Kirito rated it it was amazing.

You want a cute, quirky romance that grows into something more? I actually picked up this book from the library to read for a challenge. Preview — Full Metal Panic! The main problem about this manga is that it's an adaptation of the novel and anime and as such it simply can't be better than the original work. But the manga inspired them and it's a great ride with fantastic characters and a lot of laughs along the way. You'll want to smack Sagara for not seeing how Chidori feels about him.

I'll see where it goes. It IS a parody. Jul 28, Daniell Marsh rated it really liked it. I will be checking out more of this series and author.

Ufll wait a week and the fuckin' books finally get he You know I was reading those Full Metal Alchemists, and I just couldn't get enough of em. Feb 11, Christopher Dodds rated it it was amazing.

I got this from one of my mom's friends so this wasn't something I would normally pick up.

full metal panic sub indo idws

The opening gambit is clumsily executed and character introductions leave a bit to be desired. Apr 15, Nativeabuse rated it liked it. It's a fun little story just a little slow at the start, but by the end you want to start reading the second volume.

مرکز تحقیقات و آموزش کشاورزی و منابع طبیعی استان مازندران

Jun 09, Chelsea Peters rated it really liked it. This is a parody of that. I even double checked that it was book one. Return to Book Page. I'm just going to review this whole manga collection at once, because you'll read this so dang fast you'll be done before you know it!

I had read this a long time ago, but as I did not remember anything, it was as if I was reading it for the first time. I there were part that I felt like I was missing some part of the story on was farther in the series than I was.

Full Metal Panic! Volume 1

The first volume sets itself up to feel like a humorous parody. Personally, I'm just not into these types of manga, but it's still a decent storyline. Jul 01, Kristen rated it really liked it Shelves: Volume 1 Full Metal Panic! There are giant robots, high school antics, secret mercenary organizations, and a soldier in a giant bear suit.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий