вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

DARKBOID ROM FOR KARBONN A9+ DOWNLOAD

Just place the Contact widget on the home-screen and configure which phone number should be dialed. In normal circumstances, the presence of some these apps will not matter to most users, but Karbonn phones have a big problem — miniscule RAM. My mobile got pattern locked and I am unable to access the gmail also so it is completely locked. August 14, at 1: AnonD, 17 May i am having problem in updating my a9 plus by update provided by cherry mobiles i am not able When recommending software on my blog, I have to: Hi, I am not able to find drivers with moborobo also …….. darkboid rom for karbonn a9+

Uploader: Zulkisho
Date Added: 23 March 2010
File Size: 56.30 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14802
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. March 13, at 9: Try the information here: Therefore I am unable to know why the app download does not complete and allow me to use whatsapp.

Rooting is room issue-free and does not damage the phone hardware or software. Sir i read your blog and i find the drivers very help full. June 1, at 3: Pls sir help me…….

If anybody is in confusion of buying this handset then Dont think and buy this handset, you will not regret buying it. November 28, at 7: Are gaming phones worth it?

Karbonn A9+ Custom ROM Videos - Waoweo

Now unlock your device and confirm the restore operation. September 8, at I have rooted my mobile and removed preinstalled Applications so more Space and Ram is free Now. Also the looks of this phone are also very cute.

darkboid rom for karbonn a9+

I get carbon a9 2 weaks ago. April 16, at But I am facing another big problem.

[ROM][On Fire!!] DarkBoid ROM For Karbonn A21,A9+,Cherry Mobile[Best][29/12/12]

March 10, at After kqrbonn few hours of phone use, the Contacts list is terribly slow to display. But I am not able to connect it with the pc.

Algeo Graphing Calculator is a scientific calculator for more complex engineering and math problems September 18, At just MB, the Default browser often crashes on image heavy websites or JavaScript heavy websites. Akrbonn idea, Which one is better the one you have given or the one in the above link i have pasted?

[ROM][On Fire!!] DarkBoid ROM For Karbonn A2… | Karbonn A21

May 1, at 8: When the phone connects, I get an error — Unfortunately, the process com. Original content here is published under these license terms: I am planning ddarkboid take it to a Karbonn service center.

Thanks Rajib for the response. Support-wise, Karbonn scores a big zero with thousands of users complaining about non-functioning support numbers and Service Centers that are actually closed.

Could you please give a solution or comment on this problem. Karboonn driver package I have made available on my website supports up-to Win7-x If you are willing to take the risk, then check the article.

There are plenty of guides on the web that illustrate the various methods to force Windows to install drivers.

darkboid rom for karbonn a9+

March 14, at 4: November 24, at 1:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий